Re: [oletrucks] tool companies

To: <chevy620@juno.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] tool companies
From: "glperry" <glperry@fwi.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 13:47:47 -0600 (Central Standard Time)
I have Snap-on "dream" book, Sears has a seperate tool catalog, check a
store or on-line to get one. Griott's garage is on-line, has nice stuff,
about twice the price it's worth. Odd stuff you don't see otherplaces. Go to
Lowes and see if they have the Kobalt line of tools in a catalog. TP tools
is on-line for Blast and painting stuff and some other hand tools now too.
  Do searches on web. Type in brand names, see what comes up. Who makes
Channelock pliers? Cooper tools, that's it. Try them.

G. L. Perry