[oletrucks] Mustank II Failure

To: "Ole Trucks (E-mail)" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Mustank II Failure
From: "Jim Wilkerson" <Jim.Wilkerson@sas.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 15:07:21 -0500
To all,

I found an email thread on another listserve discussing the failure of a
Heidt's MII crossmember.  I hope this is not against the rules for this list,
but has anyone else heard stories about Heidt's crossmember failure or one of
the other MII product failure? I've installed Heidt's MII front end on my '53
Chevy 1/2 ton and I'm a little concerned.  Of course, it could always be the
installer vs. the product or a combination of these and other factors.  I'm
just wondering if anyone has heard of similar events.

Later.

http://www.streetrodstuff.com/Roundtable/View_Thread.php?page=1&msgId=43827
Jim Wilkerson