RE: [oletrucks] Mustank II Failure

To: "Ole Trucks (E-mail)" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Mustank II Failure
From: "Jim Wilkerson" <Jim.Wilkerson@sas.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 16:32:28 -0500
Hi David,

It is a rather long thread, but you will find it at the url I included in the
original message.  As a follow-up, I called Heidt's and they said that there
would soon be a follow-up post on the web site by the individual that described
the failure. They said that there is more to this story...  The technical
person at Heidt's said that there is no inherent flaw and that this failure was
due to extenuating circumstances. I'll keep you posted.

Jim Wilkerson