Re: [oletrucks] Mustank II Failure

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Mustank II Failure
From: "Alain Leclerc" <al69leclerc@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 18:38:15 -0600
I checked out this liste and I aint going back there for any advice.  It was
awfull.  They steered the MII conversation into a all-out religious debate
over the fish sign/organized religion/666/you name it.  Democrats popped in
there somewhere too.  The only thing I see in common between religion and
the MII is, at most, the CROSS-member. ok, bad joke.  But checking the liste
there were no real answers other than people blaming and defending
each-other.  Not quite the friendly/helpfull atmosphere this liste seems to
have.  The most info I got from there is basically; the MII's are fine but
you want to keep an eye on your vehicle's condition, try to catch these
things before they happen.  Logical I guess.

Anyways, that's my $.02
Al
'56 Chevy 1300