[oletrucks] 57 tie rod end part #s help

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] 57 tie rod end part #s help
From: CHANDNE@aol.com
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 21:42:06 EST
Ok, been doing a little investigating on this tie rod end replacement
upgrade. I know you can order them thru the resto dealers and I read a few
people looking for part numbers to bypass the catalog guys. I went to my
local parts place and sure enough they listed the upgrade part number but
they dont carry the brand, soooooo here is what I found and need help with.
The part number that I found is "MOTOPRO VES29L and VES29R"  I think that the
MOTOPRO name might also be under the name MCQUAY-NORRIS. So if anyone in some
other part of the world other than s. fla has a part house carrying that
brand or has access to a cross ref. book maybe we can get a MOOG  number on
these things. Anyways, just a thought.       neal          chandne@aol.com