Re: [oletrucks] first timer

To: Leslie Novis <anovis@sympatico.ca>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] first timer
From: Halsey Danny <chanak80@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 16:29:26 -0800 (PST)
I am starting to re-build a 1952 GMC p/u and plan to
do a frame swap with an S10 longbed.  If you can find
a good donor you get a modern chassis with front disk
brakes all in one package.  You have to add your cab
and bed mounts but you end up with a lowered truck to
start with and a V8 is suppose to drop in easier.
Good luck with whatever way you choose.

Danny Halsey
'52 GMC
'34 International