Re: [oletrucks] first timer

To: g.perez@charter.net, glperry@fwi.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] first timer
From: "Old Chevy Pickup" <oldchevypickup@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 11:11:59 -0500
We all are on a limited budget.  I started my 55 first series rod project on
a limited budget and 4 years and about $18,000 later I am still on a limited
budget.  Like some say, build it the way you want it but be prepared to go
over board and spen way more then you anticipated.

Dan Jacobsen - PA
'49 3100 327/powerglide
'55.1 3100 rodstoration 350/350 MII (in Progress)
'55.1 3600 Original
'51 6400 Deluxe Cab on '87 chassis
'35 Dodge Business Coupe - All original