Re: [oletrucks] questions on a mid 70's 3/4 ton IFS swap into 1

To: "Gary Perry" <glperry@fwi.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] questions on a mid 70's 3/4 ton IFS swap into 1
From: "Brad Kahler" <brad.kahler@141.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Dec 2002 15:38:13 -0600
Just minor hacking....!

Hmm, now you have me wondering about the hubs on this
front end assembly.  If I read you right the 1-ton front hubs
are different than the 3/4 ton hubs.  The rotors are 12" in
diameter.  For some reason I had thought 3/4 ton trucks had
11" rotors.  I guess its time to check the hubs out closer.
Won't be able to do that though until friday when I get home.

Thanks

Brad