Re: [oletrucks] BIG LUGS!!

To: "OLETRUCK list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>, "mark" <ccpanel@jps.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] BIG LUGS!!
From: "Steve Hanberg" <steve@OldSub.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 09:48:36 -0800
I had a '51 GMC 20 years ago that had 5 lug wheels front and rear that sound
like what you've described.  But that truck was just the GMC body set on a
Dodge 4x4 powerwagon chassis.  It even had the Dodge flathead six.  I bought
wheels from a guy who had a bunch of old military stuff.  Could your truck
be a similar kind of thing?