Re: [oletrucks] BIG LUGS!!

To: "mark" <ccpanel@jps.net>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] BIG LUGS!!
From: "Gary Perry" <glperry@fwi.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 12:54:53 -0500
Budd wheels system maybe? If they are 1-1/2" nuts and rears have nuts over
big square head inner nuts to hold inner wheel, it is a Budd system, just
like on semi's now days. Fords and Dodges had those for years. OR.....like
on a 50 Coe I had it just had bigger nuts, about 1-1/8" I think and was
still a flat wheel, no taper for nuts.  One thing about those, you won't be
finding many or any modern wheels for it. Budd wheels, you can if six lug,
five maybe  not! Good Luck. Must be bigger than a 2-ton rating on this
truck. Most 2-tons still used the 10-lug wheels like Chevy's had.

G. L. Perry
Huntington, IN 46750
glperry@fwi.com
Big AD trucks, COE