Re: [oletrucks] Heater Wanted

To: CHANDNE@aol.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Heater Wanted
From: "Carl & Becky Ham" <the_hams@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Dec 2002 23:22:18 -0600
Neal:
Some vendors sell rebuilt heater cores for TF trucks but they are expensive
($300+ and a core charge).  If you're not hung-up on having an
original-looking heater, some aftermarket vendors (JC Whitney, Chevy Duty,
Brothers and others), sell replacement heaters (square box, complete with
2-speed fan, heater controls and defroster ducts) for $150 and up.  May want
to look around rather than trying to replace with OE or NOS cores.  Good
luck.

Carl Ham
'56 Chevy TF Stepside
Pontiac, IL