RE: [oletrucks] Heater Wanted

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Heater Wanted
From: "Jim Wilkerson" <Jim.Wilkerson@sas.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 13:17:47 -0500
My apologies to the list.

I just remembered, that this heater assembly fits into the passenger side cowl
vent and I removed the vent door assembly in order to fabricate a fresh air
vent for my truck. Bottom line, the heater assembly is complete except for the
vent door assembly that attaches to the passenger side kick panel. It would be
easy to re-attach a vent door to this heater assembly (four rivets), but it is
not complete as I said previously. If your truck doesn't have a side vent with
six threaded holes this won't work anyway.

Jim Wilkerson