RE: [oletrucks] Heater Wanted

To: <Jeffros54@cs.com>, <boteler@olg.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Heater Wanted
From: "Jim Rogers" <rogers@HMS-PA.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 07:54:23 -0600
I checked the heater this weekend and found the following on the name plate;
"Comfort Master, MOPAR Model 53, Chrysler Corp."
I don't know why it was in my '46 Chevy, but it seemed to fit pretty well. It
has heat and defrost hookups. It was installed behind the glove box, and the
box was modified so it would fit. If anyone is still interested, let me know
what you think it is worth and we can make a deal.

Jim