Re: [oletrucks] OD Transmission

To: <mark@noakes.com>, <Bill.Hanlon@hp.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] OD Transmission
From: "Jay Baker" <jaybaker@ruralnetwork.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 07:52:35 -0700
I'm puting a 3speed od behind my 235 in my 38 1/2 its out of a 56 Chevy car
bolts right to truck bell housing think i can use ad shift linkage etc on
existing 38 column
only thing i havent worked out is pedals the stock ones bolted to the 216
bell housing so thats out so been looking at the setup from a 57-58 pu that
bolts to frame rail that may work. anybody dont similar type conversion?
 also need the solenoid for the tranny if anybody has a line on one?

 Jay Baker