[oletrucks] OD Transmission

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] OD Transmission
From: TOUCANMAN@aol.com
Date: Sat, 7 Dec 2002 16:52:19 EST
hey,ive been tripping over one in my garage for over a year now...i have an
enclosed drive 53 GMC ..the OD is for open drive line only.....i have
installed Patricks 3.55 gears and so i dont want to open my drive
line.....its for sale at 200...i have a switch and a few other gismos for
it......its in California.....the person i got it from went to a v 8. so i
got the engine and trans ...he says he drove it home and it works fine...but
i opened the shifter cover and can see one gear has a chip in it....also
someone told me its actually a car trans instead of truck.but that it will
still fit ....all i know is it came out of a 56 GMC truck, i helped take it
out.........Steve
53 GMC longbed