[oletrucks] Used besides for sale

To: "OLE-CHEVY-TRUCKS" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Used besides for sale
From: "Wayne Craig" <wcraig@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2002 17:41:48 -0500
I have 2 used bedsides for 47-53 shortbed chevy for sale to anyone near
central Florida (you'll have to pick them up). These  bedsides are in decent
shape with only surface rust. One of the sides has been sand blasted and
Osphoed. Both bedsides need work on the rear stake pockets at the bottom.
$50.00 ea. or $90 for the pair. If interested email me off the list.  More
pics and info can be provided.

http://home.cfl.rr.com/awc/53bedsides.jpg