[oletrucks] Merry Christmas! Accesory item info.

To: oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Merry Christmas! Accesory item info.
From: Alan Quin <alanquin@shaw.ca>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 21:57:14 -0800
Does any member out there know of the approx. size of the accessiry #986315
Utility Pocket Unit as showing in Chev car truck installation book 1950 . I had
heard of the item but never seen a picture until I got this year acces. book
because I wanted the picture and GM part# for the grill guard I got thru
Ebayand pg.64 has a good picture of the pocket . I have a friend (upholsterer)
who will make me one if I can get the dimensions to mount it as in the book.
Ive never seen one of these in a catalogue but I like getting the optional
stuff for my 52 GMC