Re: [oletrucks] GMC retro speed equipment

To: mark@noakes.com, "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] GMC retro speed equipment
From: "Bob KNOTTS" <raknotts@qwest.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 02:18:00 -0700
Mark, I'd be interested in info on GMC inline six speed parts. I don't have
a truck yet, but definitely want to keep a six (302 or  the newer 292),
preferably with a 700R4 auto O/D transmission. I don't know abt the
copyright issue. Does anyone know how to find out if a copyright is still
valid? Or maybe someone could write to the copyright holder and ask for
permission to make a few (specified number) of copies not to be sold.  Bob K
in PHX.