[oletrucks] hood stiffeners/brackets --anti-squeak

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] hood stiffeners/brackets --anti-squeak
From: "R W McDonald" <kd5cux@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 08:24:53 -0600
Happy Holidays, folks. Got a question. I am slowly putting my '54 3104 back
together (came in TWO baskets) and am trying to find out what type of
material is supposed to go between the hood skins and the 'stiffeners'. The
assembly manual does show the installation of this anti-squeak material but
I need to know what type and how thick. I can't find it at Chevy Duty,
Carter's, LMC, Steele's, etc. Would appreciate any info.

Thank You!!!

kd5cux@hotmail.com
R W McDonald
'54 3104