RE: [oletrucks] Any more advice on IFS or Rear End swaps for TF

To: g.perez@charter.net, the_hams@hotmail.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Any more advice on IFS or Rear End swaps for TF
From: "K Ohlgren" <kjohlgren@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 04 Jan 2003 20:20:04 +0000
George
Car Craft magazine ran an article on the "Ram Air" marine package. this is a
chevy crate engine, 350 HP, multi point fuel injection, electronic ignition
and has a one wire hookup for the controller (computer)/ignition system. the
price is around $4500 list. i want this to be a dependable vehicle and a
carborator is not in the dependable bracket, (i will catch a lot of grief
from the carborator crowd) I like my remote start on my Dodge Ram.