RE: [oletrucks] Can't believe it

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Can't believe it
From: "Thomas, Robert" <RThomas@ButteCounty.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 17:32:41 -0800
Gents:

I have seen the "plastic wood."  For fencing & wood patio decks, the stuff
is TERRIFIC.  It can be made in any color with any grain.  It is nearly
impervious to most heat, rain, snow, etc.  The distance between the exhaust
pipe(s) should be sufficient to prevent any melting/warping unless stuck in
traffic idling for hours in the hot sun (think "Texas" "New Mexico"
"Arizona" & parts of California).

When I get around to the bed of my truck, I want a truck I can use as a
truck.  The idea is really intriguing to me.

My $.02.

RT