RE: [oletrucks] AD bed angle strips

To: "'Doug Pewterbaugh'" <dpewter@email.msn.com>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] AD bed angle strips
From: "Mark Self" <mark.self@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 07:01:29 -0800
Doug:
        Do you know what type Super Glue was used?  I've seen an article
where they are gluing in some patch panels, is this, the glue that you
speak of?  I don't weld, so the glue sounds like a better idea.  I could
manage the screws and nuts.  But, I wondered how this would look.  I was
figuring something like 3/16" mushroom heads or similar.  But, the glue
sounds like a real idea.  Any more info on this, please post.

Thanks