[oletrucks] 1958 GMC Ashtray

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] 1958 GMC Ashtray
From: "Jim V." <dcvjrv@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 20:15:41 -0500
I am in the process of working on my 1958 GMC Pickup and the ashtray and
housing is missing.  I have one but I don't think it is correct as it does
not appear that it fits properly in the dash.  A PO cut up the dash some to
put in an after market radio.  If someone
could send (e-mail) me a picture of the correct housing and ashtray
including the faceplate it would be greatly appreciated.  Maybe also a
picture of the dash showing the ashtray.

Thanks in advance for all the help,
Jim V.
1958 GMC Suburban Carrier Pickup (Cameo style) - V8 Hydramatic
http://www.angelfire.lycos.com/mi2/jrvvehicles
dcvjrv@covad.net