Re: [oletrucks] RE: s-10

To: "Bobby D Keeland" <bob_keeland@usgs.gov>, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] RE: s-10
From: wayne osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 23:49:09 -0500
I must agree--I got a 2 door 85-s10 blazer with the 2.8L v-6. I got it and
was told i'd be replacing the engines rear seal as it was prone to leaking.
Well--approaching 200K miles and never did anything but replace the water
pump, clutch cylinders and thats about it, i've always changed that oil
about ever 4-5k miles without fail...   I got it in 87, best 5 grand ever
spent in my life...    --wayne

Wayne Osborne
http://www.chevytrucks.org
http://www.chevytrucks.org/wayne