RE: [oletrucks] 1958 GMC Ashtray

To: "Jim V." <dcvjrv@hotmail.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] 1958 GMC Ashtray
From: "Hanlon, Bill (ISS Houston)" <Bill.Hanlon@hp.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 08:04:35 -0600
I think I have a spare (not in good shape) for a 57 GMC that you can have.
I'll check the Master Parts Book tonight and see if the same part is listed for
57 and 58.  Cab coverage is poor in the Master Parts Book.

I've removed my ash tray and replaced it with an air conditioning outlet with
no cutting of the dash.