Re: [oletrucks] Diesel prices

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Diesel prices
From: mark@noakes.com
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 18:46:58 -0800 (PST)
$4 a gallon for gas?  Yikes...in the US it would take forever to make up the
difference
in fuel savings over the increased purchase price of the diesel.  It sounds
like in
Canada that this might not be true.  Canadian pollution controls are more
lenient,
aren't they?  That's probably why there's a problem with selling from Canada
into the US.

Mark Noakes