Re: [oletrucks] American Autowire -- Classic Update wiring

To: "Tommy" <foster@amug.org>, "AKBurke" <akburke@cableone.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] American Autowire -- Classic Update wiring
From: "Dingo" <Dingo@centurytel.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 09:22:23 -0500
I purchased the American Autowire kit last fall, have yet to install it.
Spoke to a guy named Skip there, he answered all of my questions. Kit is
VERY complete, will connect to my newer column with ign, turn signal and
dimmer sw. Kit also came with those three switches too. Installs in stages,
easy to read diagrams. I used to test run/check marine electrical systems
years ago so this shouldn't be too different. Yes, I went the $$$ route,
because I saw too many marine systems come back that were pieced together by
the new owner. They tried to put in numerous aftermarket elec. stuff. A-A
has plenty of room for add-ons. Plus salvage yards in my area are quite
pricey too! Got everything  I'll need in one box.
  My 2 cents....ok, way more than 2 cents

Ed in Mich
'57 3100