Re: [oletrucks] SSR and leaf springs and lowering

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] SSR and leaf springs and lowering
From: "Steve Hanberg" <steve@OldSub.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 08:49:25 -0800
I once owned a '70 Chevy Blazer that had mono-leaf springs in the front and
maybe the rear too.  I remember having to weld the spring mounts to the
frame because the rivets had come loose, but I never broke a spring on it.

Further back I had a '67 Firebird that had mono-leaf springs in the rear.

I'd take the spring guy's opinion with a grain of salt.