Re: [oletrucks] Bed Shortening Problem....

To: oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Bed Shortening Problem....
From: Ryan Sain <rsain@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2003 10:43:32 -0800
Thanks to everyone who replied! You provided a wealth of information.

I'm in for a bit of work, as I cannot afford to purchase a new frame. It
should be fun doing all the work, DARN POs!

To whoever suggested adjusting the fender to match the wheel position: I
will try hanging this temporarily in that position to see how it looks - who
knows, it may turn out pleasing enough to keep it! Good idea.

I'll keep you posted.

Thanks again,
- Ryan
59 Apache