RE: [oletrucks] Bed Shortening Problem....

To: kjohlgren@hotmail.com, Bill.Hanlon@hp.com, rsain@gte.net,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Bed Shortening Problem....
From: "Dave Shier" <daveshier@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2003 01:11:59 +0000
This is a little off this subject but we are shortning the old one and
one/half and two ton trucks by simply cutting part of the back off to
shorten them and they look great.  They are way more popular then and more
fun we think.  Otherwise no-one is much interested in them these days and
they go the crusher.

I will take a photo of one to send out.

Dave Shier
Trinidad, Colorado