Re: [oletrucks] Busted frame ;-(

To: "Ryan Border" <rborder@earthlink.net>, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Busted frame ;-(
From: "Bob KNOTTS" <raknotts@qwest.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 12:43:28 -0700
I'd check around and find a shop that does non-destructive testing (NDT).
There are various processes that can find hidden cracks and weak spots. I
think I'd check with some of the bigger machine shops and/or the yellow
pages. I dealt with NDT in naval aviation my last tour of duty. It may not
be cheap, but it might be well worth it for your peace of mind (keep
thinking of those 70 mph corners!!). Bob K in PHX, AZ.