Re: [oletrucks] Busted frame ;-(

To: Ryan Border <rborder@earthlink.net>, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Busted frame ;-(
From: Joe Garcia <joegarcia1@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2003 16:16:33 -0800
Ryan,

Was the tear section only welded on the outside?  I   always weld the top
hat on the inside and outside "under the top hat".  I also add a filler
piece of metal on the back side of the upper spring / A-arm pocket " on the
top of the frame".  Depending on the Mustang II kit their will be a gap
between the upper Top Hat and top of the frame.

Joe