[oletrucks] Floor mounted parking brake for 55 3/4T

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Floor mounted parking brake for 55 3/4T
From: HortArk@aol.com
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 16:51:52 EST
Hello,

I am in need of a floor mounted parking brake for a 55 3/4 ton. This truck
has a shortened frame (modified by PO) and standard cable parking brake is
now nonfunctional. I read that the 3/4 ton came with a floor mounted parking
brake that used a drum attached to the transmission output shaft. Found a 59
1 ton with the floor mounted brake but I don't know if it will fit on the 4
speed transmission I have in the 55. Any help will be gratefully accepted as
this is my wife's Christmas present and I don't want her to get the wrong
idea (my giving her a truck will no brakes).

Thanks,
Christopher Lake
55 3600