Re: [oletrucks] Parts truck?

To: "Rich Kosiba" <kosibar@kolbenet.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Parts truck?
From: "Steve Hanberg" <steve@OldSub.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 19:55:00 -0700
Those are probably good reasons to go ahead and get it.  Since it would make
truck number four in my yard its my wife who may not understand...

I didn't think about the wheels maybe not turning.  Its been sitting outside
for years.  The last date on the license plate was 1978, so its perhaps sat
now for 25 years...  The brakes could be stuck and who knows what all else
could be wrong.

I paid about $135 to have one truck trucked home.  This one is closer so it
might be a little less.  I'm hoping to borrow a trailer if I go ahead and do
this.