Re: [oletrucks] Parts truck?

To: steve@OldSub.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Parts truck?
From: Mask1966@aol.com
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 12:45:48 EDT
In a message dated 4/8/2003 11:22:00 AM Central Standard Time,
steve@OldSub.com writes:

> I have no desire for the 3/4-ton drive train or frame, though I might build
> utility trailer using the bed.  I don't want the earlier cab (my trucks are
> '54 and '55 1st) but I like the doors with no wing windows.

If you have ever driven an AD without wing windows (and NO air) compared to
one with vent windows, there is a big difference.  My black '48 in August
here in Texas is a killer.  God bless stock trucks!

Mike Klepp
'48 3100 5 window
'65 C-10 stepside
Wichita Falls, TX