[oletrucks] 235 oil pressure questions

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] 235 oil pressure questions
From: wayne osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 09:25:02 -0400
hi folks,
   I try like hell not to pose question I receive from
http://www.chevytrucks.org to the list but have to from time to time... Got
this email from a guy who got ripped off by the mechanic to rebuilt his 235
and had to assemble it himself. Question goes like this:
 >The pressure is high at idle until the engine warms up then drops to 0 to
5 >psi. I remember having trouble with installing the cam. ie. lobes lining
up >with the lifters. The lifters are not centered on the lobes.

Anybody have any reasoning for the above scenarios or any ideas what he
missed with the cam install??     Much thanks  --wayne

Wayne Osborne
http://www.chevytrucks.org
http://www.chevytrucks.org/wayne