Re: [oletrucks] Fw: The Big Three

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Fw: The Big Three
From: ke6bnl@juno.com
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 14:28:22 -0700
I guess this goes on in all groups,  I happen to have a Fooord with a
chevy motor and also have a 53 chevy pu with a chevy motor, I like them
all I appreciate all the hard work people do to restore them and rod
them.  I honestly think restoring them is harder then rodding then but I
also like to have something that has a better ride and is comfortable and
powerful,  been driving my 63 Foooord Econoline around too long with no
power noisy and as dangerous on the road as a motorcycle.  Can't we all
just get along.  I will admit that I never see the day I would put a
Fooord motor in a chevy though that doesn't make too much sense to  me.
Chevy had a better Idea with the small block of old.  Thanks for all your
help folks  Ed ke6bnl So. Calif.

On Tue, 15 Apr 2003 13:36:33 -0700 "Bob KNOTTS" <raknotts@qwest.net>
writes:
> I pushed a FXXD once. But then I had plastic surgery and changed my
> name!!
> Bob X in XXX AZ.

   Ed     ke6bnl@juno.com                     ( 1950 f1 & 1963econo pu

      Agua Dulce Ca.    91390                    70 chevy S/B)  1948 Ford
F3
      So.   Calif. 70 mil N.Eof Los Angeles   1953 Chevy pu 3100)