Re: [oletrucks] Fw: The Big Three

To: <mark@noakes.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Fw: The Big Three
From: "Steve Hanberg" <steve@OldSub.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 17:38:23 -0700
Its hard to imagine someone selling cars becoming a pastor....

I'm serious enough in my anti-F**d attitudes that I doubt I'll ever own one,
but maybe someday they will build one that will force me to reconsider.  One
of the recent truck magazines showed an F-100 that F**d built to showcase a
new motor.  If it goes into production (never happen) I'll be visiting the
showroom.