[oletrucks] ***

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] ***
From: mark@noakes.com
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 04:50:45 -0700 (PDT)
It was part of the original culture of the group that using or discussing F**d
was taboo
and so when it came up it was done with asterisiks as above.   Since I've been
in the
group since it had about 50 members, I'm an old school type I guess...habit.

The Corvette list I'm on has a similar taboo about mentioning racing...so it's
done the
same way.

As to my once F**d manager/now pastor friend, he readily admits the irony
himself.  He
was their finance manager though, not sales, as his first degree was in
accounting, and
I think he was just expected to take his place in the family business.  He took
about a
70% cut in pay to change careers, so I think he's for real.

Mark Noakes
58/56 Chevy Suburban
58 GMC NAPCO pickup
Knoxville,TN