Re: [oletrucks] ***

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] ***
From: ke6bnl@juno.com
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 15:04:40 -0700
I have a 53 chevy 3100 and am also working on a 50 f1 foooord the guys on
one of the foooord sites real go serious bananas when you mention chevy
motor or chevy anything.  I am glad that this group makes a joke of the
whole thing.  On another bonusbuilt fooord site anything constructive
goes and everyone helps out.  This is a fine group, thanks keep up the
good work Ed ke6bnl So.Calif.

On Wed, 16 Apr 2003 15:25:54 -0500 "G. L. Perry" <glperry@fwi.com>
writes:
> On the Stovebolt.com web-site you can't write the F word. It
> automatically
> comes up with stars! Some guys then put PHord or Ferd or others, but
> some of
> them are now blanked too. Just in Fun, it's a Chevy site!
>
> G. L. Perry
> Huntington, IN 46750
> glperry@fwi.com
> Big AD trucks, COE
> MM tractors and 1 Oliver!

   Ed     ke6bnl@juno.com                     ( 1950 f1 & 1963econo pu

      Agua Dulce Ca.    91390                    70 chevy S/B)  1948 Ford
F3
      So.   Calif. 70 mil N.Eof Los Angeles   1953 Chevy pu 3100)

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!