Re: [oletrucks] gen to alt wiring

To: ke6bnl@juno.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] gen to alt wiring
From: Joe Garcia <joegarcia1@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 08:25:49 -0700
None of my one-wire alternators start charging right when the vehicle first
starts up "I have 3 vehicles with the One-Wire Alternators".  I have to
increase the rpm's to something like 1000 rpms or so to get them to show a
charge on my volt meter.  Now  my other vehicle has a regular off the shelf
internal regulator alternator that isn't a one wire and it will start
charging without having to increase the rpm's.

Joe