Re: [oletrucks] t-shirts

To: kosibar@kolbenet.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] t-shirts
From: john j tonyes <flfox1@juno.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2003 22:07:57 -0400
Rich:

I have made thousand of T Shirts, Hats, etc.
It is very hard to please everyone.
I feel as thought the best thing to do, is have each and every individual
to send to the person, making the shirts what they want and give them a
price on them and go from there.
In fact, some want T. Shits, Golf shirts, Cheap Shirts, Expensive Shirts.
 Made in USA and some care less where they are made.  Some want union
shirts and some don't care.  Why don't we just let each one send in their
order and see what happens.  On the computer, you can send a picture of
your truck, if you want that on your shirt and then you PAY THE COST,
what ever.  That is, if you are so proud of your truck, (which everyone
is).  Just my personal comment.
John
On Sun, 27 Apr 2003 20:29:13 -0400 (EDT) Rich Kosiba
<kosibar@kolbenet.com> writes:
> Originally I thought that Wayne was handling everything on the
> t-shirt
> deal, but it sounds like that's not the case. Is there someone who
> is
> taking on the responsibility of organizing the whole thing? If not
> then I
> hereby volunteer. I've managed projects like this before, except on
> a much
> larger scale.
>
> There has been a call for designs to be sent, but no word as to
> what
> format/resolution is needed. It seems that having this information
> ahead
> of time could save some resources when a design is chosen and we
> find that
> it can't be used to print on a t-shirt. Cost for 4-color process
> (can you
> do that on a shirt?), spot colors, or black and white could be an
> issue
> and limit designers.
>
> Also, there have been questions about where to print them, but it
> seems
> that some oletruckers have already volunteered to do the work,
> though cost
> hasn't been discussed yet.
>
> I think we need some direction and somebody to keep track of this
> before
> it gets out of hand.
>
> Rich
> 1959

John Tonyes, 8460 Tom Costine, Lakeland, Fl. 33809, 863 859 0878
USS TELFAIR APA 210, COORDINATOR
SEE YOU IN:Branson Missouri  flfox1@juno.com
OCT. 2nd, 2003   SMOOTH SAILING