Re: [oletrucks] t-shirts

To: "jrdorsey" <jrdorsey@strato.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] t-shirts
From: "Bob KNOTTS" <raknotts@qwest.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2003 22:09:46 -0700
All kidding aside, I'd like to see a early 50's "Jimmy", and either a same
series  or  earlier style Chevy. I started REALLY liking the distinctive GMC
grill in the early 50's when I was in high school. But the 5 window Chevy,
and the later 60's pick ups with the wide rear windows are equally neat. I
don't see why we couldn't have mildly modified pick ups. Maybe a small GMC
or Chevy with a small Oletrucks on the front, upper left, with a larger GMC
and Chevy truck with a larger Oletrucks on the back. I'll reluctantly forgo
the GMC LCF.