RE: [oletrucks] t-shirts

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] t-shirts
From: "Lisa Freeman" <lisa@tiora.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 13:48:51 -0600
Not that I should probably have input on this whole deal since I'm so new
and all; but I think going with a new design is a great idea. :) I don't
claim to be all that great of an artist, but I currently have more time than
I know what to do with, (unemployed and bored) and I would be willing to
work up some designs if I had some basis to start from (pics, logos, etc.)
Just another idea.
Lisa