Re: [oletrucks] Axle Ratios

To: "mr55gmc" <mr55gmc@attbi.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Axle Ratios
From: "Brad Kahler" <brad.kahler@141.com>
Date: Thu, 01 May 2003 21:57:45 -0500
Sandy & everyone else that replied to my request.  Thanks!
I've got enough info to work with.  I'll look the 81 dually over
tomorrow morning and see if any thing is in the glove box. If
not I'll crawl underneath and see what kind of markings are
there.

I'm hoping for a 4.10 ratio since this will be primarily a tow
vehicle for a 31' airstream trailer.

Thanks again,

Brad
http://www.141.com/chevy/53panel