Re: [oletrucks] new look for '54

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] new look for '54
From: "Donald Simmons" <tasimmons@cbnn.net>
Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 17:15:12 -0700
You know of course that what looks silly to you might possibly look great to
the thousands of other people. Also what makes this hobby great is that you
basicly do your truck the way you see fit and what somebody else thinks
doesn't mean SQUAT!

Don Simmons
1953(hopefully someday rodstored and LOWERED)