Re: [oletrucks] upset with jim carter's service and need a new

To: SnotMe80@aol.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] upset with jim carter's service and need a new
From: mgtrautoxr@sprintmail.com
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 04:40:16 -0500 (CDT)
You might try ChevyDuty.  The parts that I have got from them so far are good
(of course they are only 1/2 mile from where I work so it is easy just to pick
up stuff on my way home!).  They also have a nice show room - but I almost hate
going in there since they have so moany nice parts on display that it makes you
want to buy them!.

Kevin  '49 Chevy 3600 Wrecker  & '51 3100