Re: [oletrucks] upset with jim carter's service and need a new

To: cachomeimp@hotmail.com, mgtrautoxr@sprintmail.com, SnotMe80@aol.com,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] upset with jim carter's service and need a new
From: "Old Chevy Pickup" <oldchevypickup@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 10:27:39 -0400
I second the plug for Chevy Duty and BowTie Bits.  I learned of Chevy Duty
first and bought most of my parts from them.  Never had a problem at all.
Then I learned of Bow Tie Bits from this group and have bought soem used
exterior trim for the doors.  Excellent used quality and the packaging was
excellent.

Dan Jacobsen - PA
'49 3100 327/powerglide
'55.1 3100 rodstoration 350/700 MII (in Progress)
'55.1 3600 Original
'51 6400 Deluxe Cab on '87 chassis
'35 Dodge Business Coupe - All original