RE: [oletrucks] back to the real world...GMC parts

To: "'Ole Trucks'" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] back to the real world...GMC parts
From: "Jason Stern" <jason@bellegrove.net>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 09:00:08 -0500
Hi Mark,

I have a 58 GMC Step, but for some reason unbeknownst to me, the PO
swapped out everything and tried to make it a Chevy.  They put a Chevy
grill in it, tailgate, and turned the GMC Gauge over in the cab and
punched holes in it.  For years I thought I owned a Chevy, until helpful
listers solved my "why do I have a GMC style gauge cluster in a Chevy
truck?" question.

Is there anywhere to get GMC grilles and tailgates?

Jason
58 GMC Step
Denham Springs, LA