Re: [oletrucks] back to the real world...GMC parts

To: mark@noakes.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] back to the real world...GMC parts
From: "Perry Smith" <perigrinephalkon@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 31 May 2003 15:34:04 -0600
Mark, there is a real shortage of GMC specific parts, even from the repop
manufacturers. Check the arcives there was a thread on repop parking lights,
a while ago but I dont know the outcome. I have a wideside but there isn't
much left that is useable after the accident.and the front clip is a gonner
and the frame is bent in at least 3 places. I am about to give up on it, you
know its dead but they just havent told me yet. As I have a 58 chevy step
side in a basket, between the two I will have at least one back opn the road
someday.

Perry Smith
58 GMC wideside totaled
58 chevy stepside in a basket